- Overview of Microsoft MVP Program
- Getting out of the patching and server management business
- Updated Hybrid Configuration Wizard (v17)
- Keeping an Exchange server on-prem for secure mail relay
- GUI for restoring deleted mail for users
- Reply-all storm protection
- Support for DANE / DNSSEC
- New defaults for SMTP Auth
- Deprecation and deadline extension for basic auth
- Getting all users to multi-factor authentication
Listen to the podcast
(Originally posted at https://sysadmintoday.com/sysadmin-today-78-talking-tech-with-gareth-gudger/)
What is the SysAdmin Today podcast?
Paul describes the SysAdmin Today podcast on his Facebook page as:
RunAs Radio #684 – Exchange in 2020 with Gareth Gudger. I join host Richard Campbell to discuss all the new security requirements coming to Exchange Online, specifically around the new modern authentication requirement and the deprecation of TLS 1.0 and 1.1. Click here to listen
RunAs Radio #618 – Exchange 2019 with Gareth Gudger. I join host Richard Campbell to discuss all the new features in Exchange 2019. We discuss the MetaCache Database [MCDB], the new search architecture, and several client-side features. Click here to listen
RunAs Radio #588 – Exchange Updates with Gareth Gudger. I join host Richard Campbell to discuss the latest in Exchange and Office 365. We also discuss the deciding factors and roadblocks companies face when exploring the cloud. Click here to listen
Need a guest speaker?
Looking for a guest speaker for your podcast? Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.