Listen to the podcast
(Originally posted at http://www.theucarchitects.com/1612)
What is The UC Architects podcast?
To quote their Facebook page;
In this episode
- Discussion with Gareth about issues and perspective on Exchange and Office 365 related news
- Help us test Exchange 2013/2016 to Exchange Online public folder migration
- Focused Inbox
- Announcing .NET Framework 4.6.2
- Outlook for Mac Public Folders
Lync/Skype for Business Topics
Questions from the Audience
- Question from Moses – “Based on your discussions and the trend in the industry it is apparent that redirecting one’s attention and skills towards the cloud is perhaps the best way to remain relevant in the industry. Cloud PBX seems to be the hot one right now. Incidentally, I am not able to find a way for someone to acquire those skills privately except work for an organization that already has the infrastructure. Please, do you know how one can learn these things without spending huge money on infrastructure, or playing on a production network for those that have one?”
- Microsoft Ignite
- UC Day cloud conference happening on 24th October in the United Kingdom
- Unity Connect – November 16-18
- VMworld – August 28th-September 1, MVP Adam Ball speaking
Need a guest speaker?
Looking for a guest speaker for your podcast? Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.