In our previous article, we got a lot accomplished.
- We added hard drives to both of our servers.
- We prepared our existing virtual environment for maintenance.
- We then booted into HP Intelligent Provisioning and created a logical RAID 5 array.
- We created an exclusive datastore in VCenter for the VSAs.
- We added all that datastore space as virtual disks to the VSA virtual machines.
We are now ready for these new disks to be provisioned in the HP Management Console. Part II leads off with Step 6.[Read more…] about How to add space to an HP StoreVirtual Virtual SAN Appliance – PART II