- TechCon Unplugged 2021
- A brief history of Gareth Gudger
- Staying on-prem versus going to the cloud
- Modern security threats leveraging email
- Benefits of Exchange hybrid for mailbox migrations
- Question from the audience: OneNote file storage options
- OneNote: Windows 10 OneNote vs. Office 365 OneNote
- OneDrive: Syncing and folder redirection
- Syncing vs. Backups
- Windows AutoPilot Overview
- Exchange Server vNext
- Exchange Server vNext subscription licensing
- Loss leaders and cash cows
- MSP Unplugged Patreon and Facebook Group
- Word: True dark mode in Office beta channel
- Edge Chromium supports ClickOnce
- Future of in-person conferences vs. Microsoft’s carbon negative goal
Listen to the podcast
(Originally posted at MSP Unplugged)
What is the MSP Unplugged podcast?
To quote Jeff:
RunAs Radio #745 – Exchange Server vNext announced. I join host Richard Campbell to discuss several hot topics for Exchange and Office 365, including Exchange vNext, the deprecation of basic auth in Office 365, and DANE for SMTP. Click here to listen
Sysadmin Today #78: Talking Tech with Gareth Gudger. On July 19th, I had the great pleasure of being a guest on SysAdmin Today. I joined host Paul Joyner to discuss several hot topics for Exchange and Office 365. Click here to listen
RunAs Radio #684 – Exchange in 2020 with Gareth Gudger. I join host Richard Campbell to discuss all the new security requirements coming to Exchange Online, specifically around the new modern authentication requirement and the deprecation of TLS 1.0 and 1.1. Click here to listen
Need a guest speaker?
Looking for a guest speaker for your podcast? Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What tips do you have for Office 365? Drop a comment below or join the conversation on Twitter @SuperTekBoy.